Digital craft and visual storytelling are must-have tools for brands and content creators to build stronger connections with their target audiences. But is there a secret recipe to crafting engaging image-driven narratives?
Please vote and help us immerse SXSW in a dynamic masterclass sharing insights into the inspiring world of visual arts and digital craft.
- How can modern immersive tech be used for good? Implementing digital craft and design to create meaningful storytelling.
- How can visual storytelling create new angles? Giving history life through digital colorization. Telling “now” stories with real-time photography.
- Why is it important to invest in VR/AR artists? Insights into how virtual and augmented realities are evolving as an effective storytelling tool.
- Fiona Rogers, COO, Magnum Photos
- René Pinnell, CEO & Founder, Kaleidoscope VR
- Marina Amaral, Digital Colorisation Artist, Author
- Ivor Crotty, Deputy Creative & Innovations Director, RT